Head off on holiday without a care by adding a few items to cope with any eventuality to your suitcase. Creams, medicines, dressings and a health record: everything you need for a relaxing holiday and special times with your baby.
Find important advice on travelling with a baby from 4 months to 2 years of age
Teddy to cuddle, bottles for picnics, pushchair for walks in the fresh air, sunscreen for summer in the mountains or by the seaside: organise your holiday or your weekend with baby step by step and travel with peace of mind and minimum luggage.
The essentials for baby's medical kit:
- Their health record showing that their vaccinations are all up-to-date. Their certificate of good health. The creams and medicines recommended by your doctor. An ear thermometer (easier to handle and more pleasant for baby). Dressings. A pair of round-ended scissors to cut your baby's nails.
Bottles, nappies, wipes and a night-light: take the essentials on holiday to make your daily life with your baby easier.
The contents of baby's first suitcase in a few useful items:
- Enough nappies to last you, including swim nappies, depending on your destination and the length of your stay. Wipes and towels. Bottles (disposable or not). Pots of baby food. A bib. Winter clothing if you're heading for the mountains (snowsuit, mittens, fur-lined boots, woolly hat, etc.) Lightweight clothing if you're going to the seaside (hat, sunglasses, sandals, etc.). Changes of clothing. A little blanket for outings in cold weather. Pyjamas. A night-light. Their teddy bear and a few toys or books.
At Club Med, you and your child will receive the best possible welcome. Spaces designed for babies and their needs, such as Baby Club Med®*, equipment provided by the Baby Welcome® service, food and feeding rooms at your service.
*At extra cost
While you're on holiday with your baby, Club Med offers you:
- Baby equipment (cots, bath, bottle-warmer, pushchair, etc.) via the Baby Welcome®\* service. A varied self-service buffet with a blender and a wide choice of pots of baby food, bottle-warmer and microwave in the Baby Corner (in some Club Med restaurants). A restaurant designed just for children: the Baby Restaurant\*\*. You can join your children as they enjoy dishes designed for them. A baby feeding room\*\* available 24/7, where you'll find everything you need to prepare your baby's meals. Activities suitable for little ones from 4 to 23 months supervised by G.Os® with childcare qualifications, at Baby Club Med®. A babysitting service or an individual baby-sitter (at extra cost).
- \*Included in your all-inclusive package. To be requested when booking.
- \*\*Availability depending on the Resorts.