Learn about local biodiversity and jump back into nature.
● Mini Club: Learn how to create local animal arts and crafts using upcycled material and plant seedlings
● Mini Club: Engage your little ones in the Mini Club's leaf hunting and wooden panels treasure hunts – [Club Med Kabira, Kani]
● Junior Club Med/Passworld: Ignite your curiosity and test your knowledge with a Kahoot Quiz on biodiversity
● Release sharks* and learn about local bamboo shark preservation efforts at our new Bamboo Shark Nursery in partnership with Oceans For All – [Club Med Phuket]
● Visit our own small local Sea Turtle Hatchery and if you’re lucky, participate in a heartwarming turtle release experience – [Club Med Bintan]^
● Shape clay into beautiful coral designs while learning about the importance of coral reef conservation – [Club Med Bali]
● Immerse yourself in nature on a botanical trail and learn about turtle preservation in workshops conducted by the Turtles Conservation Society of Malaysia – [Club Med Cherating]
● Participate in wood chopping workshops with Ezo-rock, as you learn more about Hokkaido forests preservation – [Club Med Tomamu]
● Explore, interact and delve into the resort environment and it’s rich natural and cultural heritage through interactive digital gameplay with Club Med Play – [Club Med Bali, Cherating, Guilin]
^Subject to sea turtle nesting and hatching seasons.