Discover our new Resort in the Seychelles
Our new Exclusive Collection all-inclusive Seychelles resort is perfect all year round. Perfect for the whole family with kids clubs and endless watersports, enjoy a beach holiday and relax in paradise or spend time discovering local attractions. The resort will feature 2 restaurants, 3 bars and much more.
Astonish every sense with this jewel in the Indian Ocean
• Ideal for romantic couples and families who simply want to chill
• Roam ancient forests to search for the world’s largest nut
• Fill your instagram feed with rare, colourful, endangered animals
• Watch a stunning sunset on cruise between hundreds of islands
• Enjoy the bustle, bargains and authentic food of Victoria Bazaar
With 115 islands of granite or coral origin, the Seychelles archipelago offers a variety of enchanting experiences. A popular destination for honeymoons, it is also sought-after for family holidays. Sublime beaches, translucent waters, coconut palms, tropical trees, coves of fine sand and rocks ... it’s all waiting for you at this paradise located in the western centre of the Indian Ocean.
Located just four kilometres off the east coast of Mahé, Sainte Anne Island is the largest of Sainte Anne Marine National Park’s eight islands. Full of picture-perfect beaches, it has perfect holiday weather with temperatures rarely dropping below 24°C or rising above 32°C - making Club Med Seychelles a year round destination for sun worshippers and beach lovers.
Our new 5 Trident Exclusive Collection Resort is seamlessly integrated into its natural environment between tropical gardens and three white sandy beaches. Club Med Seychelles will offer couples and families an exceptional natural setting and a diverse palette of land and water sports, including diving, snorkelling, sailing, tennis, flying trapeze and archery.
• Airport: Seychelles International Airport
• Time Difference: -1.5 Hours
• Currency: Seychellois Rupee (SR)
• Best months to visit: Apr to May & Oct to Nov
• Well Known for: sublime beaches and great weather all year
• Languages: English, French and Creole
Monthly weather averages in Seychelles
Perfect weather all year round, Seychelles boasts glorious sunshine and average highs of 29ºC all year round.
The best time to visit Seychelles is between April and May or October to November when the weather is dry with high averages in temperature.