Our Resorts in Mauritius
Discover fine sand beaches and dramatic mountain ranges when you visit our majestic, family-friendly Mauritius destinations. Our luxury all-inclusive Mauritius holidays are completely hassle-free and are perfect for all the family, all year round. From beach holidays in La Plantation d’Albion, to watersports holidays in Albion Villas, our Mauritius holiday resorts have it all. Browse our all-inclusive Mauritius holidays & get yourself ready for the sunshine!
The perfect place to unwind and explore a new and more adventurous you
• Perfect exotic getaway for families, couples and friends
• Great for water sports and diving
• Enjoy the beach bars along the Grand’Baie
• Visit the Bois Cheri tea fields and the seven coloured sands
• Take in a round of golf at the Mont Choisy course
• Dive the coral reefs teemed with tropical fish
Mauritius is a tropical island paradise ringed with technicolour coral reefs, dramatic mountain ranges and beautiful sunny beaches. With so many spectacular landscapes, the island is blessed with an exciting assortment of things to do. Take your pick from adrenaline-fueled adventures, city exploration and family-friendly holidays in the sun.
Thanks to a colourful history of spice traders, explorers and pirates, Mauritius is a melting pot of global traditions. From towering Hindu idols to sprawling sugar plantations to the vibrant Chinese quarter to an amazing array of street food inspired by French, Indian, Chinese and African cuisines, the island is blessed with astounding variety, just begging to be explored.
Mauritius’ beautiful, palm-lined coastline is one of the star attractions of this colourful island. With miles of white sand, wild coves and exotic flowers, it’s perfect for family holidays. Chill out with cocktails under the palm trees, relax with sunrise yoga on the beach, or go diving around coral reefs teeming with tropical fish on an all-inclusive holiday in paradise.
• Airport: Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam International Airport
• Currency: Mauritian rupee
• Best months to visit: May - Dec
• High season: Jan - April
• Well Known for: Beautiful beaches
• Languages: English, French, Morisien
Coconut trees, blue sea and white sand, it’s all included in your stay on the island of Mauritius
Enjoy a fantastic Mauritian adventure, guided by the locals, eager to share all the treasures of their unspoiled island with you.