The new resort Club Med Magna Marbella is perfectly situated for exploring Andalusia’s historic cities. Below are some places you can explore from the resort to become imbued with the Spanish culture:
- Séville: capital of southern Spain’s Andalusia region, the city is famous for its Alcázar castle, Plaza de España, the bell tower La Giralda, its grand arches and river banks.
- Ronda: set dramatically above a deep gorge offer magnificent views over the surroundings.
- Cádiz: magnificent coastal city poking into the Atlantic Ocean.
- Córdoba: Roman city to discover the fascinating history through the Mosque, the Alcazar and the Medina.
- Malaga: port city where you can explore the ruins and various beaches.